We utilize premium performance ultrasound systems
Ultrasound system capabilities
- Portable premium ultrasound system
- Fully digital
- Cardiovascular module with measurement and analysis package (Full Cardiac & Vascular Package for Carotid Duplex, Arterial Duplex, Venous Duplex))
- Ob/Gyn with measurement and analysis package (Full Obstetrics & Gynecology Package)
- Abdomen & Small Parts analysis package (Abdomen, Breast, Thyroid, Scrotum/Testicular, Soft Tissue)
- Collapsible cart
- Harmonic Imaging
- Second harmonic imaging
- Tissue enhanced imaging
- Single frame clips triggered on ECG store capability (with cable)
- Continuous capture capability
- High sensitivity steerable Pulse wave, Continuous wave,
- Color Doppler
- Power Doppler
- Tissue Doppler
- Dicom 3 export format with multiple settings including jpeg, bmp, compressed and uncompressed.
Probes or Transducers
- Cardiac (2.5 Mhz, PW, CW, M-Mode, Harmonics, Power Doppler, Tissue Doppler, CMM) used for echocardiograms and transcranial doppler.
- Convex (2.5 to 4 Mhz, PW, Harmonics, Power Doppler) used for liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, pelvic and urinary bladder.
- Linear (7.5 to 10 Mhz, PW, CW, Harmonics, Power Doppler,) used for breast, thyroid, soft tissue, carotids, peripheral vascular and MSK.
- Endocavity transducer (3 to 9 MHz) used for transrectal and transvaginal procedures.
Our company is paperless and uses the VidiStar PACS and DICOM structured reporting solution that uses the latest web-based technological standards for clinical interpretation, analysis and medical reporting for physician offices and hospital based settings which complies with HIPAA, ACR (American College of Radiology) as well as IAC (The Intersocietal Accreditation Commission for Echocardiography) standards.